Sunday, May 23, 2010

Scavenger Part 3 Reflection

Throughout this long scavenger hunt I learned many things that I will be able to take advantage of and use in my teachings. There is so much helpful information I didn't know was out there to assist teachers. Learning these things will make me a better educator.

Through Pioneer Library there are many useful tools that I can have my students use to find out answers, and it is just a great place for many different topics for them to research. There is music, pictures, videos, games, texts anything they could need for information on assignments.

There are not many lesson plans for my section of Health , but the ones they do have could be very useful with the activities I have planned. They are very detailed out and will be of great use through my teaching.

The way the core curriculum is outlined is great, it has quick easy links to any section needed. This will be great for when the parents of the students want to know what is covered in class. I will just send them to the links and then if they need more information I can let them see the lesson plans and how they correlate with the core curriculum.

In all this will be very useful to me and my students throughout their time in my class. I am very excited to see how much it will affect my lessons and what my students understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment