Thursday, April 8, 2010

Course Contract Review 2

Course Contract Review

Complete the following assignment on your blog AFTER completing each exam.

Review your course contract from the beginning of the semester. Answer the following questions:
  1. What are you doing well?So far I have done what I committed to from the start. I studied the way I wanted to, with small groups, flash cards, looked up things I didn't understand. So that went well. Second test studied a lot more with a group, didn't seem to help.
  2. What are you not doing well? It still is the Readings. I read just enough to fill out the study guides.
  3. Are you making sufficient progress on your goals? No, I need more time and I just dont have it.
  4. List specific things you need to change in order to meet your goals. Some thing I need to change in order to meet the goals are to set aside more time for my studies. This is hard because I do have three children and I am taking 19 credit hours this semester. But it will happen. But it's not, my wife is working more hours and it is giving me even less time for my studies. Get a nanny.
  5. How is your motivation? Are you focusing on mastery or performance goals? Does anything need to change? Motivation is down falling behind in many classes. I think I am focusing more on performance goals, but they will all lead into mastery goals. I am just trying to do what is asked for a grade now not trying to learn anything like I was at the beginning. Like I said earlier I just dont have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment