Monday, April 26, 2010

Course Contract Review

Complete the following assignment on your blog AFTER completing each exam.

Review your course contract from the beginning of the semester. Answer the following questions:
  1. What are you doing well? changed my study habits, to achieve better grades. As my final showed. Stress has gone down.
  2. What are you not doing well? still the time thing I haven't been able to set a good structured time frame for life and studies.
  3. Are you making sufficient progress on your goals? For the most part yes, I need to try to figure the whole time thing out ASAP, or life will suck when student teaching starts.
  4. List specific things you need to change in order to meet your goals. The main thing I think will help me is getting and using a calender planner, in hopes it will structure my time more efficiently.
  5. How is your motivation? Are you focusing on mastery or performance goals? Does anything need to change? I am very excited now after seeing a good response to the way that I studied, and for how hard I worked in this class it paid off. That is the biggest thing that could have helped my in the way I change things and how I set my goals. getting a good response to my goals was a great motivator.

No comments:

Post a Comment